Buzzee Days!

Through sunshine and flowers, or rain and storms, may your days all be buzzy and fill you with warmth. Keep Smiling!!

Monday, January 17, 2011

We hit the beach!

I woke up this morning and it was such a beautiful day, that I thought it might be great to go to the beach with the boys, take a walk, collect some shells and maybe even build a sandcastle.  We had a great time and it was nice to just do something out of the ordinary on the spur of the moment.  Of course I took the camera along so that I could share with you a little piece of heaven which is practically on my doorstep.
After the beach I took the boys to a bakery for breakfast.  What a great start to the day.  We love school holidays.

4 comments:

  1. Really??? THREE pages dont you think your going a little blog happy???

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a perfect day for the beach! Today was even better. You must live down south or closeby?
    Megs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann,

    Really nice photos! The beach looks so long, almost endless in the photo - make a few people jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss the beach! Sadly we cannot go as it would be torture to take my daughter who's in a cast :(

    ReplyDelete