Buzzee Days!

Through sunshine and flowers, or rain and storms, may your days all be buzzy and fill you with warmth. Keep Smiling!!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hey there!

Hey all you fellow bloggers out there.  I am a blogging virgin, this is my very first time so go easy on me.  I don't even know if anyone will even read this, but it's still fun to do.
First I will introduce myself, my name is Ann  but I am otherwise known as buzzee or buzzee bee, I have a wonderful partner called Peter, otherwise known as the bear and two beautiful boys, James- 10 and Joshua - 3.  I am the queen bee in this little hive ( and I do mean little) but more about that subject a little later.
Here is the latest photo that I have taken of the two little bees.  This was taken just before christmas and by the way I hope you all had a great christmas and may 2011 be all that you dream and more.
Keep smiling!!  Catch you later, buzzee

2 comments: