Buzzee Days!

Through sunshine and flowers, or rain and storms, may your days all be buzzy and fill you with warmth. Keep Smiling!!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

My new babies!!

As promised here are my two new boys, Yes more boys I am becoming surrounded by so much testosterone around here, it's ridiculous.  But these are the cutest little boys that you could imagine, totally toilet trained and they love to be inside watching tv and having cuddles.  No, they are not dogs, or cats they are bunnies.
Let me introduce you:   This is Lightning!!!!!
Lightning is 6 months old and a bit of a neat freak.  Nothing in his little cage is out of place.  He likes cuddles, playing with his toys and watching dora the explorer!!
And this:           Is Squiglet
He likes eating, anything really he is a bit of a guts.  He is 1 year old, toilet trained too and is not a neat freak whatsoever.  He enjoys throwing things around in his hutch, including his litter tray and will watch anything on tv, although, just quietly I think he prefers American Idol.......that's my boy!!
Does anyone else out there have rabbits???

3 comments:

  1. They're too adorable! I love their names too. I had a friend who had a pet rabbit who used to live inside for years. Great pets, just need to watch what they chew. Unfortunately my friend lost hers when he chewed through an electrical cord :(
    So keep a close eye on those gorgeous little creatures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! I had four rabbits (all dwarf lops) for years.. I just adored them. I'm definitely going to get two more when we've sorted out our back yard. They are wonderful pets. Do you have yours inside or outside? Rachaelxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments guys, these little ones live outside in their hutches but do come inside for a while each day. I just read that a good toy for them is a water bottle with a pebble in it as they love to throw it around and hear the sound it makes. If anyone else knows of any please let me know
    xx

    ReplyDelete