Buzzee Days!

Through sunshine and flowers, or rain and storms, may your days all be buzzy and fill you with warmth. Keep Smiling!!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My thoughts are with you.

Today, I sit here and think about everything that I am truly grateful for.  I think about my friends, my family, my home, my stuff and the really nice life that I really do have, and I sit here, helpless as a cyclone is causing havoc in my beautiful country, and I think of all the lives that are affected and the helplessness that they must be feeling, and I feel that my every day concerns are nothing compared with what these people are going through.  It's amazing how something such as this can put everything into perspective.  I love the way the whole country comes together to help out strangers.
After the floods recently I was amazed at the stories I heard of the lengths that people go to, to help their fellow Aussies.  My mum saw her cousin at a shop afterwards stocking up on kilos of pet food, she said it had occured to her that lots of people were being helped, but we musn't forget the animals.  Amazing.
Anyway, my thoughts and prayers are with everyone there (human or animal) and just know that this will pass and you have the rest of Australia has "got your back"


My thoughts are also, today with my brother, who is in hospital having an operation.  Take it easy and get lots of rest.  xxxx

Bye for now, buzzee

1 comment:

  1. Ann, I hope your brother is recovering well.

    Last Wednesday I was up all night worrying about my Dad in Townsville. But thankfully he and everyone else made it through. It was definitely a scary time as we didn't know what to expect! x

    ReplyDelete